Funding Your Business
Angels, VCs, Banks and other capital resources
- Article - Pitching Angel Investors - In eVenturing's inaugural Collection, find out how you, the entrepreneur, can prepare the best possible pitch to angel investors, such as verbal presentations, elevator pitches, and presentations, to boost your chance of winning angel investment.
- Azalea Capital, L.L.C - A Greenville, SC based investment and merchant banking firm specializing in strategic financial transactions for privately owned, middle-market firms in the Southeast
- Charleston Angel Partners - A member-driven organization composed of a group of Charleston area business professionals who work together to help support high growth economic development in the region.
- Charleston Small Business Loans - The City's resource for business loans is its Local Development Corporation. The LDC offers and manages loan programs including the SBA Microloan, Facade and Corner Store Loans, Small Business Incentive Loan and more....
- South Carolina Research Authority- SCLaunch! is ready to help you bring your revolutionary ideas to market. They offer many services to our clients; from physical space including labs, to $200K in seed funding, to grant support and
- Southeastern Capital Partners - SCP Capital is a private equity investment group, formed for the purpose of matching investment quality entrepreneurs and companies with motivated private investors.
- The Trelys Funds - A venture capital investment group headquartered in Columbia, SC. Trelys focuses on an underserved market of entrepreneurs and investors located primarily in South Carolina and the surrounding region.
- Charleston Local Development Corporation